Find Parking Online
Parking spaces are limited in CB1, but there are some good websites that help locate parking spaces and allow you to book online. You can find both short term (hourly and daily) as well as monthly parking. Simply type in where you want to park and the search results will show local availability and pricing.
Visitor Spaces at Ceres Underground Car Park
For residents at Ceres (Huxley House, Gilbert House, Watson House, Meade House), there is an underground car park.
- There are 7 visitor bays in the Ceres underground car park which Ceres residents are allowed to use
- These are on a first come first served basis, and can also be used by the residents of all 169 flats in Ceres
- The bays are available for a 48 hour period
- Encore will loan out a fob, that allows access to the car park, for a returnable cash deposit of £100
- The deposit covers the cost of the fob plus other costs in securing the car park
- Encore will record the details of the resident that requires the fob and return the £100 deposit upon the return of the fob
- The visitor bays are for genuine visitors use, and not to be used as a regular parking space by residents
- There is also a height restriction to the car park, detailed on the car park entrance, so contractors may not all fit their vans underground
To use this, please contact Encore at email@example.com. They can first confirm that you a resident of Ceres and then can process the request.