On Friday 11th December, the Great CB1 Christmas quiz is taking place to raise money for the East Anglian Children’s Hospice (EACH).
The quiz will take place on Zoom from 7pm to 9pm. This is a way for the community at CB1 to come together to raise money for a very worthwhile local charity. We would really like to get as many teams as possible. You can find out more about EACH here: www.each.org.uk/.
To register a team, you can email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Once you’ve emailed Sam or completed the form, your team is registered!
Other key information:
- This is open to businesses and residents at CB1 – you can feel free to include others in your team as well if you wish
- There will be a prize bundle for the winning team
- The deadline for registering quiz teams is 5pm on Thursday 10th December
- Once the team is registered, Sam will email the lead team member with a link for all of the members of the team to pay their £3 to the charity – they can also confirm the team name!
- The lead team member will then receive the Zoom link and the link to access the spreadsheet to put your answers on quiz night – this can then be shared to all members of the team
- On the day of the quiz, all members of the team are able to be on the Zoom platform.
- When discussing your answers internally as a team – if you’re in the same household you can deliberate in person and if you’re not from the same household but in the same team, you might use a Facebook chat or a WhatsApp group to discuss answers
- It is also Christmas Jumper day on 11th December so feel free to wear your Christmas jumper!
- Any questions about the quiz need to go to Sam directly