After the government’s announcement of the ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme in August, various businesses have signed up to the scheme. Some businesses at CB1 are participating.
The scheme is a 50% discount (up to a maximum of £10 per person) for diners who eat-in on food and non-alcoholic drinks on any Monday to Wednesday in August.
The businesses participating at CB1 include:
1. Clayton Hotel Cambridge, 27-29 Station Rd, CB1 2FB
2. Station Tavern, 2 Station Square, Cambridge, CB1 2GA
3. Tawa Kitchen, Unit 3, 50-60, Station Road, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2JH
4. La Maison du Steak, 125 Hills Road, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1PG
5. Mina steakhouse, 6 Bragg House, Brookgate, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2AA
6. Wasabi Sushi & Bento, Unit 3, 1 Station Square, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2GA
7. Costa Coffee, 3 Brookgate, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2FF
8. NORFOLK STREET BAKERY AT STATION ROAD, 7 Station Road, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2JB (just off the estate)
9. Smokeworks Station Road, 1-3, Station Road, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2JB (just off the estate)
10. The Earl of Derby, 129 Hills Road, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1PG (just off the estate)
To find details about bigger chains participating, search at www.tax.service.gov.uk/eat-out-to-help-out/find-a-restaurant/