CB1 Community holds regular residents meets in order to engage with residents and listen to their concerns and opinions. The next residents meet will be held on Monday 7th January 2019 from 7pm to 8.30pm (arrival from 6.30pm). The location is Huxley House Community Room.
Objectives of the meeting:
- To update about CB1
- To discuss resident issues and think about how community can be strengthened
- To discuss and agree further actions & next steps
6.30pm Arrive and meet/catch up with neighbours
7pm Welcome and Introductions
7.10pm Review notes from last residents meet (held on 6th November) and updates from CB1 partners since the last meeting
7.35pm Update from residents on CB1 (updates/issues/actions)
- Update on forthcoming bpha and Encore meeting
8.00pm CB1 Community Engagement
- Priorities/projects/activities in 2019
- Open spaces for children/young people
- Resident Associations and Tenants Federation – building reps
8.20pm AOB, Next steps, Date of Next Meeting & Focus
For the agenda in PDF version, please click here.