We are delighted to say that we had a very successful official launch of the CB1 Community initiative, which was held in the Community Room of Huxley House on Mill Park between 12noon-2pm on Saturday 10th February 2018. Despite cold and wet weather, about 40 local residents and workers came and met us in the room where we were able to explain the proposed changes to Mill Park, show them the CB1 Community website and get them to sign up there and then to receive our community e-bulletin.
We also invited to give their feedback on the following questions:
- Do you have any feedback about the CB1 website?
- What do you enjoy most about living or working in CB1?
- How would you like to be kept updated about CB1?
- What would bring the CB1 Community together more?
- What would make CB1 an even better place to live or work?
Using Post-it notes on a wall – a very non-digital but highly effective method(!) – we received plenty of answers to these questions. You can read an insightful, short summary of the answers provided here